- We have a limited number of available shoot times per day, so please book above as soon as you have a date in mind. Slots are not guaranteed until prepayment is made.
- There are no refunds due to cancellation. Same day cancellations will incur a $50 convenience fee.
- Appointments can be rescheduled within 24 hours of your session without penalty. However, If your listing must be rescheduled a second time, there will be a 50% convenience fee. It is important to make sure that your listing is ready prior to booking.
Dates may be rescheduled due to heavy rain or inclement weather
- Real-Estate photo shoots are subject to a $0.5/mile (round trip) mileage fee for properties outside of the Broward and Palm Beach County.
- Extensive retouching is subject to additional fees
- Our photographers are trained on what specific images to take to capture the best features of the home. If you would like specifics parts of the home to receive extra attention, please let us know during the time of booking.
- Final images are for one time residential listing use only. Copyrights of your session can be purchased for $150. This is perfect for recurring rental and commercial properties.
Tips for Home Preparation
To prepare the home for photographs, please ensure compliance with the following preparatory guidelines.
- Remove all vehicles from driveway and do not park directly in front of home.
- Move all garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools, and mow and rake yard.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Clear counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes, and paper from refrigerator.
- Turn on all interior lights.
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
- Remove clutter from rooms that may be excessively furnished and/or decorated.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms.
- Remove piles of newspapers and magazines.
- Keep pets contained and out of sight.
Note: We will photograph the home as it is found. Blinds and doors may be opened or closed for compositional purposes, but no other staging or moving of objects will be done.
If there are any special features of the home that are not readily apparent, please notify the photographer so that they may be included.
Delivering high quality Work, that’s what we do best.
Capturing your listings through professional photography will show off your clients’ property,
reduce sell time, and help you get your next listing.